YSB Global Initiatives (Frankfurt) is looking for a dynamic and motivated Office Manager (part-time) with strong organizational and time management skills to join its small, entrepreneurial team. You will closely work with the YSB Operative and Finance Management to ensure the highest possible quality of administrative and accounting management support. You will also liaise with the remote Team in Berlin, as well as the teams in YSB’s country offices around the world.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Office Management, Human Resources, Accounting
- Office management, procurement, correspondence, problem solving/ trouble-shooting questions of day-to-day work, correspondence
- Support to the team, act as a ‘go-to person’, travel management
- Support of employees of YSB global and local teams, in coordination with the Office Manager in Berlin, act as main contact for any HR related question
- Contract management, registering employees with (tax) authorities and assisting with all administrative questions
- Provide support to new employees
- Coordinate Feedback process
- Provide support to the accountant in preparing monthly packages for accounting services, performing and tracking payments, managing relations with bank, managing in/outgoing invoices, credit card statements, processing travel expenses reports
- Support in preparing the annual accounts and auditing process, coordinate auditors requests and provide support/documentation
- A great opportunity to use your talent, skills and enthusiasm to help create social businesses with us!
- An exciting work environment with great scope for taking on significant responsibilities within projects and within the organization.
- A lot of joy in all our projects and a friendly, young, international team.
- An assistant/office manager/accountant with 3-5 years of experience in a company with international exposure
- Structured and organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, able to meet deadlines and to follow-through
- A self-starter and hands-on, team work spirit, self-motivated, customer oriented, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good in MS Excel user, Knowledge of DATEV Unternehmen Online is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to work independently in a fast-pace environment, able to adapt quickly to changes and comfortable in working with an entrepreneurial and international team
How to apply
Please enter your details along with your cover letter and upload your English CV, using the form below. Tell us about how you match up to the characteristics we are looking for and why you would be a great addition to our team.
Please also add your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
We hope for your understanding that, due to the many applications we receive, we can only contact shortlisted applicants. Thank you.